If there is one thing we have learnt since starting out, it's that finding and keeping great staff is central to running and growing a successful business. For us, this means making Wiliam a place where people want to work, as well as a place where they can do their best work.See our office, people and values
The work you undertake at Wiliam will be a solid addition to your portfolio and will include major, well known, Australian household brands. You will be working in a team to deliver outstanding web applications, and could be involved across several projects simultaneously as needs arise.
We are offering;
This position offers a fast paced, vibrant and creative environment working with a team of fantastic designers, developers, producers and web specialists.
We are looking for the following skill set:
Desirable skill set:
- Performing expert reviews, competitive analysis and developing strategies through consultation and discussion.
- Establishing and documenting project requirements through workshops, information gathering and analysis.
- Ensuring a clear and common understanding of project scope, and help to undertake the management of this scope.
- Documentation of process flows and user journeys using MS Visio or similar.
- Information architecture for ecommerce, content and commercial websites.
- Design and development of highly functional prototypes using Axure or similar prototyping software.
- Involvement in the creative design process.
- Communication and review with other parts of the business to ensure consistency of concept.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience in information architecture and user experience.
- A strong customer service focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Business analysis.
- Experience working on responsive website projects.
- Content strategy.
- Workshop facilitation and client presentations.
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite.
You will have a range of skills and experiences, especially around web production; you will need to be able to understand and articulate the scope of a client, help document and on-board projects and support our producers in the initial stages of project execution.
You will ideally have an understanding of project estimation and will need reasonable analytical and written skills. You will be able to prepare high-level project and website scope documentation.
UX skills are a massive plus because usability comes number one in the websites and applications we build.
You will be highly organised. You will able to multi-task and change direction in a blink.
You will love meeting new and existing clients. Our clients are some of the best of the best and you will be at the nose-end of their projects and strategies. To this extent, you will have experience working on large websites and applications and will understand the full agency web design process.
There is a bit of interstate travel involved.
You will be able to work autonomously and will be able to follow documented processes; at the same time, you will be flexible and capable of making quick decisions with the bigger picture in-mind.
You will work with Wiliam's senior team leaders and especially closely with our lead consultant and director. There will be some Production and Account Management involved in the role.
This is not a business development or sales role. It is a role to support those functions within our business and as someone with web production experience, you will know that the earlier a web producer like you can get your head around a project, the better for all.
These are the current availabilities that we're actively recruiting for, but if you’re looking for a different role please drop us a line or send us your CV/Portfolio.email@example.com
Our work is challenging and evolving and that’s why we enjoy it so much… because we’re evolving.
It’s a great thing to enjoy your work and have fun along the way.
Trust. Respect. And humour. We’re all in this together and we’re friends after work. We’re all equal and we’re all honest with each other.
We’re grounded. Very grounded. We’ve been doing this for a long time and we don’t need to stand out.
We don’t pose and we don’t use technology for technology’s sake.
We enjoy fried food and will admit to that.