Content marketing is a strategic approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain customers.
There are numerous different types of content marketing:
- White papers.
- And blogs to name a few.
Content marketing raise awareness of potential solutions and educates the consumer, while traditional marketing/advertising focus of product and feature.
Will Content Marketing be the new SEO?
When implementing a content marketing strategy don’t forgot to optimise for mobile – a few considerations:
- Embrace mobile-first design.
- Short, strong headlines are easily viewed and quick to scan.
- Users tend to view videos and images more on mobile.
- Don’t overcomplicating language. Get to the point, be succinct and relevant.
- And don’t be afraid of using a secondary screen to display content.
Content marketing is the difference between simply putting content on your website and providing something valuable for your readers to consume.